ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVI helpline number to enquire about application status

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

UKVI helpline number to enquire about application status

Post by makky86 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:43 pm

I applied for my wife SET (O) as Tier 2 dependant. I applied through new super priorirty service that promised within 24 hours. I applied on 22nd November and have not received any sort of communication.

I tried online contact service but it says they cannot provide status of an application.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside- ... ide-the-uk

IS there any other number through which one could get status? Also, I assume that I should be able to ask for the refund (£600) since they have not processed within promised time. Is there any process to do that?
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: UKVI helpline number to enquire about application status

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:32 pm

There is no way to enquire about the status of an application. You can instead contact UKVCAS to follow up on the services they provide https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/home-internal
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Simurgh
Newly Registered

Post by Simurgh » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 pm

Hi, I have the same scenario. Super Priority service, no communication after 2 days. What number should we call?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:30 pm

Simurgh wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 pm
Hi, I have the same scenario. Super Priority service, no communication after 2 days. What number should we call?
There is no number to call as repeated several times now. Wait to hear back from UKVI
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice