ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP taking time to arrive after visa approval????

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NG1983
United Kingdom

BRP taking time to arrive after visa approval????

Post by NG1983 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:32 pm

Hi guys!!!

I need urgent help and response pleasw.

The father of my kids had applied for Flp based on the British kids.His initial app was in dec and for some reason known to his lawyer and Homeoffice after doing his biometric ,his via application was rejected and he received a letter from Homeoffice to be reporting at thw reporting center in london every month.
We didnr know all about the initial visa rejection as the solicitors kept mute and sounded surprised when they asked him to be reporting.
To cut the whole story short,he kept reporting every month and after few months of frustration we asked the solicitor to write a reminder to homeoffice,it was through homeoffice reply lwtyer that we got ro know that the initial visa application in dec was rejected and our solicitor put in a new aplication in April.

To God be the glory two weeks ago 10th of this month,he got a call from the solicitor that his visa has been approved,his next reporting was the next day so he went there to report and informed them. They asked for the BRP,advises him to brinf his BRP and come back so they can cancel his reporting

He went to see his lawyer that day and lawyer handed him the letter from homeoffice dated 8th of Nov and they had advised that his BRP should arrive within 10 working days..

Now its more than ten working days and the lawyer has not received the BRP. its realy getting scary and frustrating now.
My Question is "is it taking long now for people tp receive their BRP after visa approval. ""Any reason why its taking this long?
Should we be worried about the delay???
Our joy cant be complete until we have this BRP in our hands.
Thanks for ur expected response.
PRICELESS

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: BRP taking time to arrive after visa approval????

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:36 pm

Why dont you simply contact BRP department and ask them if they have dispatched the BRP

0300 123 2412
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

NG1983
United Kingdom

Post by NG1983 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:39 pm

Thanks for the number.
I have tried the number but it isnt connecting..
PRICELESS

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:41 pm

So try call DX Couriers and ask if they have anything for you.

Note that the BRP cards are not produced by the Home Office. They are produced in Wales.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

NG1983
United Kingdom

Post by NG1983 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:44 pm

Thanks for your quick response ..Any idea how i can contact the DX courier please.
The earlier number we called is no longer in use.
PRICELESS