ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sopra Steria confirmation of document submission

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Sopra Steria confirmation of document submission

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:14 pm

Hi, We have ILR appointment for PBS dependent and child applicants with Sopra Steria (Standard - free service) after photo, fingerprints and documents check they said everything is okay and they have submitted to the Home office but I did not receive any formal confirmation of application receipt or any email yet. If anybody did get an email or any sort of confirmation for a successful appointment?

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Sopra Steria confirmation of document submission

Post by makky86 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:40 pm

naveediiqbal wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:14 pm
Hi, We have ILR appointment for PBS dependent and child applicants with Sopra Steria (Standard - free service) after photo, fingerprints and documents check they said everything is okay and they have submitted to the Home office but I did not receive any formal confirmation of application receipt or any email yet. If anybody did get an email or any sort of confirmation for a successful appointment?
You may not get any sort of communication. I had applied super priority and didn't receive anything except today receive my wife' ILR brp ! Did you go for super priority service?
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:42 pm

makky86 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:40 pm
naveediiqbal wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:14 pm
You may not get any sort of communication. I had applied super priority and didn't receive anything except today receive my wife' ILR brp ! Did you go for super priority service?
Hi, no i went for standard (free) service.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:19 pm

Can you please confirm:
1) Did you upload documents before the appointment or at the centre?
2) Are we required to take hard copies of documents even if we upload the documents online?

Thank you
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:23 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:19 pm
Can you please confirm:
1) Did you upload documents before the appointment or at the centre?

Yes i uploaded all documents before appointment

2) Are we required to take hard copies of documents even if we upload the documents online?

Yes we are required to bring all orignals bit they never looked at mine, just checked and confirmed all mandatory ones. They checked all other uploads and decleration/ concent etc.

Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:37 pm

Thank you
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

amyakkin
Newly Registered
India

Post by amyakkin » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:50 am

Hello Nawid,

How did you book an appointment with Sopra Steria? How many days before did it let you book?

rnota
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by rnota » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:49 pm

After the biometrics were done, we went to the desk and they told us the document checking was done (as we paid £35 for this) and they just checked the passport.

They said they will submit the documentation and we agreed, but no email confirmation would be sent. They said potentially within 24 hours the UKVCAS website should update to show it's submitted, or the gov.uk website would update (where we made the application), however neither of these has happened 4 days later.

I've heard that this is the same case for most people. If you hear anything different, please let me know.

Neda2345
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by Neda2345 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:48 pm

I was super priority. no communication has been received from nither Sopra Steria nor UKBA. I was told it can take up to 24 WORKING hours (3 days)