ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ONLINE FORM FLR M SECOND EXTENSION

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SUNNYPK
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ONLINE FORM FLR M SECOND EXTENSION

Post by SUNNYPK » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:54 am

INITIAL QUESTION BEING ASKED PLEASE WHICH OPTION I GET

FIRST VISA GOT ON TIER THE BASIS HSMP
THEN FLR M FIRST VISA AND NOW EXTENSION

Were you originally granted leave on the basis of an application made before 9 July 2012 as a partner on the family route? (Required)
Your original leave to remain would have been for 2 years. You cannot have had an application considered, granted or refused on another route since that time.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ONLINE FORM FLR M SECOND EXTENSION

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:15 am

Useful to state your full immigration history including dates if you expect any advice from strangers on an internet forum!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SUNNYPK
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by SUNNYPK » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:28 am

Were you originally granted leave on the basis of an application made before 9 July 2012 as a partner on the family route? YES OR NO ? ALREDAY HAD FIRST 30 MONT VISA NOW EXTENSION ENTRY VISA FROM PAKISTAN AS TIER 1

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:33 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:15 am
Useful to state your full immigration history including dates if you expect any advice from strangers on an internet forum!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.