ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Both English test and Degree Taught in English

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

santhosh_hsmp
Newly Registered

Both English test and Degree Taught in English

Post by santhosh_hsmp » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:30 pm

hi all,
My degree is recogised by BIA tool, Earlier i thought we need to have English test passed. But later i came to know any one is enough either english test or Degree Taught in English.
now in my case , i am having English test certication and also Degree Taught in English. Now shall i enter both in VAF9A or any one please guide
if i enter English test details in VAF9A then after entering it . it tells go to 6.7.
But 6.5 , i can enter Degree Taught in English details also . i am planning to enter both the details if i enter that will that confuse acessing officer ?
Any body here entered both details or can you give me your thoughts please.

thanks Santhosh.

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:20 pm

Hi,
You should use just one, decide which one and fill the form accordingly. Dont use both.
Remember that you cant use the same degree for qualification and English as well.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:23 pm

gidoc,

If you wish to give advice on this forum, please ensure that you offer the right one.

Why can't you use the same degree for both? Can you explain ?
gidoc wrote:Remember that you cant use the same degree for qualification and English as well.
In another post you advised another person the following:
gidoc wrote:Read the latest on the website about relaxing the requirement if you cant get a letter from NARIC.
Can you provide the link to this alleged relaxation?

Bro, don't misguide people by offering wrong information or without conclusive evidence.

regards