ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Concern regarding payslip

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dhamphiir
United Kingdom

No Objection Letter. Help

Post by dhamphiir » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:27 pm

I am going to apply for Spouse Visa in few weeks.

Currently, I and my parent (Father and mother) are renting the house. It is two double bedroom house and tenancy agreement is under my name. I have already done Housing Inspection report as Solicitor told me to do but he said I don’t need No objection letter from landlord.

Do I need the No objection Letter from Landlord or not?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: No Objection Letter. Help

Post by Casa » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:25 pm

dhamphiir wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:27 pm

Currently, I and my parent (Father and mother) are renting the house. It is two double bedroom house and tenancy agreement is under my name. I have already done Housing Inspection report as Solicitor told me to do but he said I don’t need No objection letter from landlord.

You definitely do require a letter from your landlord :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

dhamphiir
United Kingdom

Post by dhamphiir » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:47 pm

Casa wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:25 pm
dhamphiir wrote:

Okay. Thank you
Is this enough for applying visa?

To Whom It May Concern

Date: xx-xx-xxxx

From,

<Land Lord Name & Address Details>

Subject: No Objection Letter

This is to confirm that Mr (My Name) has rented a 2 double bed room house at (House address) managed by us. The house has enough space to accommodate his spouse (My Spouse Name) and we have no objection on accommodating his spouse to be on his rented house.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case if you need any further details/clarification.

Yours Sincerely,
<Land lord Name>

< Land lord Address Details>
< Land lord Contact number and mail id details>

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:46 am

dhamphiir wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:47 pm
Casa wrote:
dhamphiir wrote:

Okay. Thank you

To Whom It May Concern

From,

This is to confirm that Mr (My Name) has rented a 2 double bed room house at (House address) managed by us. The house has enough space to accommodate his spouse (My Spouse Name) and we have no objection on accommodating his spouse to be on his rented house.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case if you need any further details/clarification.

Yours Sincerely,
<Land lord Name>

There is no fixed template. But I think it still missing a bit about mentioning the number of floors, toilets, garden, spam etc and who else is living there. Usually noc letter can be prepared in light of the contents mentioned in property inspection report.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

dhamphiir
United Kingdom

Post by dhamphiir » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:24 am

seagul wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:46 am
dhamphiir wrote:
Casa wrote:
dhamphiir wrote:

Okay. Thank you

To Whom It May Concern

From,

Yours Sincerely,
<Land lord Name>

There is no fixed template. But I think it still missing a bit about mentioning the number of floors, toilets, garden, spam etc and who else is living there. Usually noc letter can be prepared in light of the contents mentioned in property inspection report.
Does my Landlord has to write who else is living there and mentioning the number of floor, toilet, spam, etc? I think those will already be in Housing property inspection report which I have already done it and I am going to submit Housing property inspection report with No objection letter

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:22 am

Not required. You already have that in the Housing Inspection Report :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

dhamphiir
United Kingdom

Post by dhamphiir » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:53 am

Casa wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:22 am
Not required. You already have that in the Housing Inspection Report :idea:
So, this No objection letter from landlord will be alright. If I have to sumbit No Objection letter with Housing Inspection Report

To Whom It May Concern

Date: xx/12/2018

From,
Landlord Name
Landlord Address

I, (Landlord Name) can confirm that I am the landlord / Owner of the 2 double bedroom house, located at (Tenant’s Address)

I can confirm that Tenant Name has lived in the property since (Date) and has never missed a month’s rent. I can also confirm that I am happy for him to live in the property with his Spouse, (Spouse Name) once she has successfully completed the visa application process and has provided me with the relevant official visa documentation from the UK Home Office confirming she is legally able to live in the UK.

There are currently three persons living at the address and there is more than adequate space for a fourth. Please also be notified that they will not break the Housing Overcrowding Act.
We have no objection on accommodating his spouse to be on his rented house.

Yours Sincerely,
Landlord name

(Land Lord Address)
(Land lord Contact number and mail id details)

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:37 am

Your first letter was fine. It just a simple letter no need to make it long and complicated. Letter simply just confirms that landlord doesnt have an objection to your spouse joining you in the property.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:31 am

Mostly noc letters
dhamphiir wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:24 am
seagul wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:46 am
dhamphiir wrote:
Casa wrote:

Okay. Thank you

To Whom It May Concern

From,

Yours Sincerely,
<Land lord Name>

Does my Landlord has to write who else is living there and mentioning the number of floor, toilet, spam, etc? I think those will already be in Housing property inspection report which I have already done it and I am going to submit Housing property inspection report with No objection letter
Most of NOC letters even if you Google search/forum search does include briefly the property description & number of tenants living there regardless of whether its being mentioned in inspection report or not.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

dhamphiir
United Kingdom

British dual Citizen. Help needed

Post by dhamphiir » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:32 am

I had arrange marriage with my wife which both my parent and her parent have meet in person before marriage. Marriage was agreed by both parent and I and my wife.
I have dual citizen of Nepal and England and my wife is citizen of Nepal. Before travelling to Nepal, our marriage was not fixed and my parent had gone to Nepal to search for their daughter in law (They went 1-2 month to Nepal before I went to Nepal). After they meet my wife and her parent, I went to Nepal to talk with my wife and get married. I have used British passport to travel but when registering our marriage in Nepal, I used Nepal citizenship.

After coming back from Nepal, I search about spouse visa then it said British citizen needs Certificate of no impediment (CNI) but I haven’t done because I have no idea who will be my wife.

Can I apply Spouse visa (if meet other spouse visa requirement document) without Certificate of no impediment (CNI) and get visa approved?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: British dual Citizen. Help needed

Post by seagul » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:26 pm

dhamphiir wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:32 am
I had arrange marriage with my wife which both my parent and her parent have meet in person before marriage. Marriage was agreed by both parent and I and my wife.
I have dual citizen of Nepal and England and my wife is citizen of Nepal. Before travelling to Nepal, our marriage was not fixed and my parent had gone to Nepal to search for their daughter in law (They went 1-2 month to Nepal before I went to Nepal). After they meet my wife and her parent, I went to Nepal to talk with my wife and get married. I have used British passport to travel but when registering our marriage in Nepal, I used Nepal citizenship.

After coming back from Nepal, I search about spouse visa then it said British citizen needs Certificate of no impediment (CNI) but I haven’t done because I have no idea who will be my wife.

Can I apply Spouse visa (if meet other spouse visa requirement document) without Certificate of no impediment (CNI) and get visa approved?
As you said of being dual national who enjoying the privilege of both nationalities. If your nepali nationality doesn't need notice of no impediments and was legally conducted there then it should be accepted by HO. If your marriage certificate is in non-English then try to get it translated preferably from govt institutes which usually are local union council, National ID card issuer, embassy, consulate etc.

dhamphiir
United Kingdom

Re: British dual Citizen. Help needed

Post by dhamphiir » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:29 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:26 pm
dhamphiir wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:32 am

As you said of being dual national who enjoying the privilege of both nationalities. If your nepali nationality doesn't need notice of no impediments and was legally conducted there then it should be accepted by HO. If your marriage certificate is in non-English then try to get it translated preferably from govt institutes which usually are local union council, National ID card issuer, embassy, consulate etc.
Okay. Thank you
I have got marriage certificate and it is written in Nepali on top of the page and English on bottom of the page.

dhamphiir
United Kingdom

Concern regarding payslip

Post by dhamphiir » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:18 pm

I am going to submit 6 month of payslip and bank statement while applying for Spouse visa.
I know Home Office check same amount that is being paid by work company that matches with payslip and £1,550 gross pay.
Other than that what else Home Office check in payslip? Do they check Total Gross pay TD?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Concern regarding payslip

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:28 pm

Topics Merged (click to read the forum rule)

It is not necessary to start a new topic with each question you have on the same application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:28 pm

dhamphiir wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:18 pm
I am going to submit 6 month of payslip and bank statement while applying for Spouse visa.
I know Home Office check same amount that is being paid by work company that matches with payslip and £1,550 gross pay.
Other than that what else Home Office check in payslip? Do they check Total Gross pay TD?
HO check every aspect of your employment, including the gross pay to work out if you meet the financial requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dhamphiir
United Kingdom

Post by dhamphiir » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:33 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:28 pm
Topics Merged (click to read the forum rule)

It is not necessary to start a new topic with each question you have on the same application.
Okay. I got it.
I thought other might not see my post that has already been answered. So, I started a new topic

dhamphiir
United Kingdom

Post by dhamphiir » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:54 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:28 pm
dhamphiir wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:18 pm
HO check every aspect of your employment, including the gross pay to work out if you meet the financial requirement.
My work company made error and paid me more in the October month. The amount of both payslip (net pay) and bank statement of October month matches.
When I talk with my company accountant, they said they will deduct the hour in next month (November). They do deducted the money under deduction (like where tax and NI is subtracted) and it is labelled as “Overpayment”.
Extra money they paid me on October month was £159.75 before tax and Overpayment on November month is £108.75

Does “Overpayment” under Deduction makes difference? If yes, does my company needs to write cover letter for it?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:15 pm

dhamphiir wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:54 pm

My work company made error and paid me more in the October month. The amount of both payslip (net pay) and bank statement of October month matches.
If matches then no issue because it won't even be noticed.

dhamphiir
United Kingdom

Post by dhamphiir » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:00 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:15 pm
dhamphiir wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:54 pm

If matches then no issue because it won't even be noticed.
Okay. Thank you

dhamphiir
United Kingdom

Post by dhamphiir » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:06 pm

I am going to apply for Spouse visa for first time within 2 weeks. I will sumbit all the document to Home Office here from England and my spouse will visit VFS at Nepal to submit her passport and photo to do Biometeric.

Is it worth paying for Priority Visa? And how long visa process will take for Standard Visa and Priority Visa?

prince_grung
United Kingdom

Post by prince_grung » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:23 pm

dhamphiir wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:06 pm
I am going to apply for Spouse visa for first time within 2 weeks. I will sumbit all the document to Home Office here from England and my spouse will visit VFS at Nepal to submit her passport and photo to do Biometeric.

Is it worth paying for Priority Visa? And how long visa process will take for Standard Visa and Priority Visa?
i am from nepal and i had done my biomatric on 21 sep in vfs nepal got doc on 2nd nov and passport collected with my visa on 21 nov took me 60 days it was non prirority all you need is strong doc also be careful abt your relation evidence and other supporting document

dhamphiir
United Kingdom

Post by dhamphiir » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:07 am

prince_grung wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:23 pm
dhamphiir wrote:

i am from nepal and i had done my biomatric on 21 sep in vfs nepal got doc on 2nd nov and passport collected with my visa on 21 nov took me 60 days it was non prirority all you need is strong doc also be careful abt your relation evidence and other supporting document
What did you provide for your relation evidence and other supporting document?

prince_grung
United Kingdom

Post by prince_grung » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:48 pm

dhamphiir wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:07 am
prince_grung wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:23 pm
dhamphiir wrote:

What did you provide for your relation evidence and other supporting document?
for your relation evidence you have to provide all your screenshot of chat logs of viber facebook skype and marriage photos also the photos of the place u visit before or after marriage and for other supporting doc you can visit uk gov site

prince_grung
United Kingdom

Post by prince_grung » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:56 pm

SO HERE IS THE DOCUMENT REQUIRED FROM NEPAL

FROM UK
sponsorship letter
passport and visa copy
letter from employee
p60
bank statement 6 month
water or electricity or gas utility bills
tenancy agreement or land registry
mortgage statement
property inpection report

FROM NEPAL
marriage certificate
tb clerance certificate
proof of english language test
marriage and others photos
police report
receipt of money sent from uk (ime western union)
regular contact evidance ( viber skype facebook phone)

dhamphiir
United Kingdom

Post by dhamphiir » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:52 pm

prince_grung wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:56 pm
SO HERE IS THE DOCUMENT REQUIRED FROM NEPAL

FROM UK
sponsorship letter
passport and visa copy
letter from employee
p60
bank statement 6 month
water or electricity or gas utility bills
tenancy agreement or land registry
mortgage statement
property inpection report

FROM NEPAL
marriage certificate
tb clerance certificate
proof of english language test
marriage and others photos
police report
receipt of money sent from uk (ime western union)
regular contact evidance ( viber skype facebook phone)
Okay. Thank You
For contact evidence, did you screenshot call log and chat history?