ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OLD UKNARIC Certificate for FLR M extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Heitomorrow
United Kingdom

OLD UKNARIC Certificate for FLR M extension

Post by Heitomorrow » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:50 am

Hi All,
My wife submits a UKNARIC comparable certificate to qualify for English language requirement in 2016 when she submit for her initial entry Clarence application.

we understand UKNARIC made some changes on certificating and settlement visa applicants has to apply through red route after april 2017.

my question is do we still need to obtain a new certificate again through the red route or the old one is still valid which we submitted on 2016.

Second, i was on refugee leave to remain when she applied her entry clearance so UKVI refunded the IHS payment and said she was exempt from paying IHS. Now i am in Refugee ILR so want to make sure she still exempt from IHS?

looking forward for your kind response