ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PIP Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

user282782
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

PIP Spouse Visa

Post by user282782 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:18 pm

Hi all,

I just need bit of guidance please.

I am British citizen and got married 2 months ago to my wife who is non-euro citizen.

I wasn’t working before marriage however I just got a full-time job this month working from home paying me £19k a year. I also have a permanent disability and also receive PIP Disability payments.

So basically I have a job which pays me £19k a year but I only have 1 month payslip as I started this job this month.
And I also receive PIP as I have a permanent disability.

So my query is:
- do I still have to wait 6 months to collect 6 payslips to apply for visa?
- can we apply for spouse visa now considering I do not have any savings at all or enough cashflow. I am just hand to mouth at the moment it’s been hard due to disability so not managed to save anything.

Thankyou

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: PIP Spouse Visa

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:59 am

Use the adequate maintenance on the link below. If you meet the requirement then you can apply straight away.

You will need to include PIP entitlement letter and also a bank statement within the last 12 months to show PIP coming in.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... nnex_F.pdf
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease