ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flrm extension - missing inforation confusion

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Crabbycakes
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Flrm extension - missing inforation confusion

Post by Crabbycakes » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:40 pm

Hi all

Hope someone can help!

I posted my flrm visa application on 10/10. I heard/received nothing until an email was sent on 23/11 saying there was missing information and further evidence was required but a letter had been returned to them marked 'addressee gone away'.

This is very strange as we have not moved and have been receiving post prior to and since the application was made.  The only thing I can think of is the letter was sent to the wrong address.

The email doesn't say what information is missing but asked for my address confirmation which we provided.

There's a 10 day deadline to provide the missing information but I can't as I have no idea what it is!!

My questions are:

- Is it normal for the home office to not respond to follow up emails or not send an acknowledgement response, automated or otherwise? (The mailbox was FHR29inbox)

- Could the application be rejected as invalid if I do not receieve a letter and therefore cannot provide the info by Friday (I assume 10 days are working days)

-What happens if the application is deemed as invalid due to the above?

I called the home office line for advice and they advised that I send a letter. :?

If you could please advise if theres anything else i need to do as I'm getting quite worried!

Crabbycakes
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Flrm extension - missing information confusion

Post by Crabbycakes » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:49 pm

Just to add my brp has already expired (expired 12/10)