ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I apply for FLR if I have 26 days left for expiry

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

FARAZ
Newly Registered

Can I apply for FLR if I have 26 days left for expiry

Post by FARAZ » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:24 pm

Dear ALL
Please assist me in my situation.
MY HSMP viza will expire in 26 days. I am out of UK due to my family problems. Iwent to UK in July/August 2004. My job hunt was quite satasfactory during my 5 weeks stay. I came back to take my family along. Icould not go back initially due to pregnancy related health problems of my wife and lately illness of my new born daughter. My duaghter was born in November and I got her Viza by end December. Then I could not move due to my daughter illness. I have got vizas of all of us but now have very little time left.

PLEASE ANYONE URGENTLY ADVISE what is the most appropriate of the following course of action for me.

• Go to UK with whatever time I am left and apply for the extension. I can get an odd job easily. Moreover I have a solid business plan with me.
• If there is any procedure, I apply for some extension period to Home Office from Pakistan.
• Reapply for High Skilled Migration Program
Regards
Faraz

Londonite
Newly Registered

Post by Londonite » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:25 am

Hello Farez - I would seek a solicitors professional advice on this straight away. Might want to think about posting another topic asking about good solicitors if you don't have one in mind.

Good luck to you,

Londonite