ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nick1015
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

ILR - CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES

Post by nick1015 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:44 am

Hi All,
Need some guidance on my ILR application.
I applied for SET(O) ILR under tier 2 general 5 year route on 26th September 2018 . I opted for same day premium service at Croydon. The decision was not made on the same day as they wanted some extra documents. (5 years P60 and some more salary slips) which was provided in 3 days and now I am waiting for a decision.

It's been over 2 months and till now there has been no compliance visit or any email to the main contact person in the organisation.

Now -- Our office lease came to an end and the company decided to move the office rather than extending the lease. My correspondence address in my ILR application was my office address from where we have moved.

I need to update UKVI about the change in address. What is the procedure ?

Do I send a changed of circumstance form along with a copy of the new office lease agreement ??

My manager who is a level 1 user in the company for the SMS system has updated the new address and sent the required documents. However the SMS will take around 8 weeks to update.

Please guide.

thanks

srsw

Re: ILR - CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES

Post by srsw » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:35 pm

You could potentially contact them and update your new correspondence address...

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
My advice is based on personal research/experience, so pls check relevant UKVI sources.

tii051
United Kingdom

Post by tii051 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:16 am

nick1015 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:44 am
Hi All,
Need some guidance on my ILR application.
I applied for SET(O) ILR under tier 2 general 5 year route on 26th September 2018 . I opted for same day premium service at Croydon. The decision was not made on the same day as they wanted some extra documents. (5 years P60 and some more salary slips) which was provided in 3 days and now I am waiting for a decision.

It's been over 2 months and till now there has been no compliance visit or any email to the main contact person in the organisation.

Now -- Our office lease came to an end and the company decided to move the office rather than extending the lease. My correspondence address in my ILR application was my office address from where we have moved.

I need to update UKVI about the change in address. What is the procedure ?

Do I send a changed of circumstance form along with a copy of the new office lease agreement ??

My manager who is a level 1 user in the company for the SMS system has updated the new address and sent the required documents. However the SMS will take around 8 weeks to update.

Please guide.

thanks
I recently updated my address online. They changed it within 3 working days.

http://www.smartcdn.co.uk/homeofficeR4/ ... s-visa-brp

nick1015
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by nick1015 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:35 am

Thanks for your response.

I tried using the online form but it only gives me 2 options.

1) Change home address
2) change representative address.

In my case I need to change the correspondence address which was my office address and now it has changed.

My home address is the same and there is no representative in my case.

Do you know a way to do it ??

Thanks

tii051
United Kingdom

Post by tii051 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:07 pm

https://visa-address-update.service.gov.uk/

The link says you can update your correspondence address, but if you are not being able to do it online, you could post it to them on the given address with a covering letter to let them know its your office address not your home address. If you tell them by post it takes them 5 working days to update it.

nick1015
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by nick1015 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:36 pm

THANKS