ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Plz! Nephews unaccompanied visit visa rejected

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Singh_harv
India

Help Plz! Nephews unaccompanied visit visa rejected

Post by Singh_harv » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Hi,

My nephew applied for unaccompanied visit visa and was refused. The officer was not satisfied with adequate aarangements for travel, care and care in the UK. Can someone tell me what documents do we need to prove this?

Will appreciate your help.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help Plz! Nephews unaccompanied visit visa rejected

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:30 pm

How old is he?

What documents were submitted?

How long was he planning on visiting?

What is the exact refusal wording in the letter?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Singh_harv
India

Re: Help Plz! Nephews unaccompanied visit visa rejected

Post by Singh_harv » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:45 pm

He is 13 years old.
We submitted a consent letter from parents stating that he will be visiting and staying with his sister. His birth certificate, leave letter from school, his fathers and mothers bank statements, his Sisters father in law had also written a support letter and stated he will be able to accomodate and maintain him during his stay, father in laws bank statement passport , his sisters marriage certificate.

He is only coming for 3 weeks during his school holidays.

It states “i have refused your application because i am not satisfied you meet requirements of appendix V immigration rules for visitor paragraph v4.2 and additional eligibility requirements for children v4.11. This is because
You state that you wish to travel unaccomoanied to visit your sister in UK and that your father has provided his consent for travel. However ukvi has duty of care for child welfare under section 55 of border citizenship and immigration act. I note your parents are not travelling with you on this trip.

Appendix V4.11 required that i must be satisfied that you can demonstrate that suitable arrangements have made for your travel to, reception and care in the uk. The documents you have provided do not show your itinerary or what arrangements are in place for you tobbe met at the airport on your arrival.