ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help needed.fresh application or judicial review

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Asha1414
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

My current situation

Post by Asha1414 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:52 pm

Hello everyone my name is asha,
I recently submitted a fresh application after exhausting all my appeal right within 10 days of the refusal due to my first child not British and my girlfriend at the time was a eea family member during my previous application.

But the new application FLR (FP) my partner and I are now living together and we have another baby making 2kids and she has now been issued a retained right of residence with my kids , my question is do I stand any chance now and she will qualify for her PR in 6th of December 2018 , please can anyone help me with suggestions pls I would be most grateful. Thanks

Asha1414
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

urgent help needed.fresh application or judicial review

Post by Asha1414 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Hello everyone my name is asha,
I recently submitted a fresh application after exhausting all my appeal right within 10 days of the refusal due to my first child not British and my girlfriend at the time was a eea family member during my previous application.

But the new application FLR (FP) my partner and I are now living together and we have another baby making 2kids and she has now been issued a retained right of residence with my kids , my question is do I stand any chance now and she will qualify for her PR in 6th of December 2018 , please can anyone help me with suggestions pls I would be most grateful. Thanks