ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2: Payslips of sponsor or applicant?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Peaches
Newly Registered

EEA2: Payslips of sponsor or applicant?

Post by Peaches » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:25 pm

About to submit EEA1 (for my Dutch husband) and EEA2 (for me:non-EEA national) forms - just a quick question:

Do we submit my or my husband's payslips/contract of employment with the EEA2 as the form seems to say that both parties' slips are allowed? Would including only mine delay the application?

(My husband has just started work and it will be a month until he's got a payslip, ideally we wanted to submit the application soon as.)

thsths
United Kingdom

Re: EEA2: Payslips of sponsor or applicant?

Post by thsths » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:59 pm

Peaches wrote:About to submit EEA1 (for my Dutch husband) and EEA2 (for me:non-EEA national) forms - just a quick question:

Do we submit my or my husband's payslips/contract of employment with the EEA2 as the form seems to say that both parties' slips are allowed? Would including only mine delay the application?
Since waiting times are 6 months or more for EEA2, I would send the application now. If more evidence is needed, you can always add it later.

Tom