ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Scanning Documentation for SET M

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

scasc1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Scanning Documentation for SET M

Post by scasc1 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:39 pm

Dear all,

Can someone who has gone through the new ILR SET M process let me know if the scanning of documentation is a self service process or if they do this on your behalf? Can someone also mention what the cost is pls?

Have a lot of information to give so would prefer giving it to them to scan.

Thanks in advance

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Scanning Documentation for SET M

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:34 am

scasc1 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:39 pm
Dear all,

Can someone who has gone through the new ILR SET M process let me know if the scanning of documentation is a self service process or if they do this on your behalf? Can someone also mention what the cost is pls?

Have a lot of information to give so would prefer giving it to them to scan.

Thanks in advance
you can self upload the documents AFTER you pay and submit your application OR you can take the documents to the centre for them to scan it.
If you pay extra for the enhanced service points or premium lounge appointment, scanning and documents checking service is included in the price already.
However, if you go for standard service, the document checking service costs £35 (I am assuming that includes the scanning also but I am not sure)
you better view the sopra steria website for more info
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.