ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee for Citizenship application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tii051
United Kingdom

Referee for Citizenship application

Post by tii051 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:58 pm

Hi everybody,

I have just received my ILR and am just looking into the Naturalisation process.

In the two referees - can one be my QA/RA Manager at work? Our company is VAT registered and the List has 'Manager' in it, but it doesn't specify what level of Manager? He is a senior manager, just below directors, will that suffice?

I apologise if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find a clear answer on any of the threads on the forum.

tii051
United Kingdom

Re: Referee for Citizenship application

Post by tii051 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:17 pm

Anyone? Please!

I need to ask my manager, but I have to be sure he can be a referee before I do. Thanks!

Johnny12
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Referee for Citizenship application

Post by Johnny12 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:57 am

tii051 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:17 pm
Anyone? Please!

I need to ask my manager, but I have to be sure he can be a referee before I do. Thanks!
Hi, yes he can be your refree. He just need to have the title “manager”, does not matter what level of manager.