ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General visa queries

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thnsteven
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

General visa queries

Post by thnsteven » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:48 am

Hi,

My situation is that a London property investment consultant company is applying for a sponsor license and hire me after they get it. As far as I know, they are currently doing the labor market test using the 1132 Marketing and sales directors of the Immigration Rules Appendix J: codes of practice for skilled work. Once they obtain the sponsor license, they will issue me a certificate of sponsorship.

I have the following questions:

1. Should the details, like responsibilities and salary, of my employment contract be 100% same as the advertisement? Can it be slightly different? Which is the salary threshold (The salary rates under the code of practice for skilled work is: New entrant: £33,300 or the Experienced worker: £49,700)? Is the salary threshold including performance bonus?
2. On what situation will the sponsor license of the employer be suspended/revoked?
3. What should the employer and employee to do to minimize such risk?

Regards
S

thnsteven
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Re: General visa queries

Post by thnsteven » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:16 pm

Any one can help?