ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Online Application 5-yr route, Spouse

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PatSGold
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR Online Application 5-yr route, Spouse

Post by PatSGold » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:34 am

Hello, everyone!
Now that the ILR application in this category is only available online, the documents you must provide are shown as you complete each step, so I was wondering if any of you could help so I can get everything ready as soon as I can:
-Don't we have to send pictures anymore? If so, where can I find this info ? ( Not on the online form!)
-If I can't find 6 docs. in both our names, can the alternative be the same as before ( 4 joint docs+2 docs each or 6 docs each?)
-If I send our tenancy agreement and council tax documents in both our names as proof of expenses paid for accommodation, would those also count as proof of cohabitation?

Thank you so much!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Online Application 5-yr route, Spouse

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:54 am

-Don't we have to send pictures anymore? If so, where can I find this info ? ( Not on the online form!)
Not required as many have posted about their experience.
-If I can't find 6 docs. in both our names, can the alternative be the same as before ( 4 joint docs+2 docs each or 6 docs each?)

Correspondence in EITHER name or JOINT name is fine.
-If I send our tenancy agreement and council tax documents in both our names as proof of expenses paid for accommodation, would those also count as proof of cohabitation?
There is no requirement to prove accommodation costs. There has been no change in the rules regarding this.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.