ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk visit visa refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Fatimah1960
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Uk visit visa refusal

Post by Fatimah1960 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:27 pm

Hello everyone.
My mother applied for uk visit visa from pakistan and it was rejected due to following main reason:

You state that you have an income of PKR(675936) £3824 per year. You have provided your national bank of Pakistan statement showing receipt of pension funds of PKR 12072. Your current account balance is PKR 33637. You have also provided behood savings certificate worth PKR 1200000. Which are the result of property sale. Whilst I acknowledge you have sufficient funds for the visit and the fact that your funds have been accured only by selling property.I am not satisfied that the proposed expenditure on this visit is commensurate to your financial and economic circumstances and is therefore credible. This leads me to the doubt your intentions in traveling for uk now. This undermines the credibility of your application to the extent that I am not satisfied that you are genuinelly seeking entry as visitor or intend to leave UK at the end of your visit. Paragraph V 4.2 (a) (c) of immigration rules.

I have seen many refusals with same kind of objection where Eco doesn't gets satisfied because they considers the income low and says that your estimates cost of trip is many times more than your income.

My mother gets pension+benovelent funds(evidence provided)
Rent from property (evidence provided)
Profit from her savings(national savings centre) (evidence provided)

This makes her monthly income up to 55k.she does not have any dependent and her monthly expenses are 14k.

My question is why Eco doesn't considers the savings of the person too regardless of its origin.anyone else had the similar experience please share your knowledge on this. My mother mentioned that she has savings in cash too which she can use to bear the expenses which 2.5 lac PKR.

What else can we show in New application to satisfy Eco. And what is your opinion about pre action protocol for judicial review.

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Re: Uk visit visa refusal

Post by Route to ILR » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:40 pm

Fatimah1960 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:27 pm
Hello everyone.
My mother applied for uk visit visa from pakistan and it was rejected due to following main reason:

You state that you have an income of PKR(675936) £3824 per year. You have provided your national bank of Pakistan statement showing receipt of pension funds of PKR 12072. Your current account balance is PKR 33637. You have also provided behood savings certificate worth PKR 1200000. Which are the result of property sale. Whilst I acknowledge you have sufficient funds for the visit and the fact that your funds have been accured only by selling property.I am not satisfied that the proposed expenditure on this visit is commensurate to your financial and economic circumstances and is therefore credible. This leads me to the doubt your intentions in traveling for uk now. This undermines the credibility of your application to the extent that I am not satisfied that you are genuinelly seeking entry as visitor or intend to leave UK at the end of your visit. Paragraph V 4.2 (a) (c) of immigration rules.

I have seen many refusals with same kind of objection where Eco doesn't gets satisfied because they considers the income low and says that your estimates cost of trip is many times more than your income.

My mother gets pension+benovelent funds(evidence provided)
Rent from property (evidence provided)
Profit from her savings(national savings centre) (evidence provided)

This makes her monthly income up to 55k.she does not have any dependent and her monthly expenses are 14k.

My question is why Eco doesn't considers the savings of the person too regardless of its origin.anyone else had the similar experience please share your knowledge on this. My mother mentioned that she has savings in cash too which she can use to bear the expenses which 2.5 lac PKR.

What else can we show in New application to satisfy Eco. And what is your opinion about pre action protocol for judicial review.
Get involve your local MP. Seek his advice on this. Tell him that they r refusing visit visa on baseless reasons.
Apply again with more proves and answer all the refusal points. I think when u mentioned property sale it means in ECO point of view that the applicant won't come back because he already selling the property etc etc.
2nd weak point is she has no dependent back home. If u have any brother sisters and their children back home mention them in application and their close ties to your mother. Get NAdra family tree of all of them.

Fatimah1960
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Fatimah1960 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:46 pm

We attached Mp letter in support yet they refused it. Also she showed strong ties my all siblings support letters and pictures with grandcgildren. She also provided the evidence of property she still has. And she gets the rental income from there. Despite of all these she got refusal.

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Fatimah1960 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:46 pm
We attached Mp letter in support yet they refused it. Also she showed strong ties my all siblings support letters and pictures with grandcgildren. She also provided the evidence of property she still has. And she gets the rental income from there. Despite of all these she got refusal.
Go to him again and show him the refusal and seek his advice. I did the same and got the visa for my mother. Make sure when u apply again explain each refusal point with good explanation.