ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Needed

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jagadishkumarp
Mood:
United Kingdom

Urgent Help Needed

Post by jagadishkumarp » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:06 pm

Hi Guys,

I am currently in the process of extending visas of me and my family. I have already applied for the visa and its currently at the home office.
I have also applied for my families visas to be extended while mine is still under process, everything seemed fine till I got to the IHS payment section, I paid assuming that my visa end date would be work end date + 14 days. Will that become an issue?

I am having to apply for my families visa without a decision on mine is due to the fact that their visas will expire before HO will get to process mine.

I still haven't booked an appointment for the bio-metrics but i am really concerned. Can someone please advise weather it is ok?

jagadishkumarp
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent Help Needed

Post by jagadishkumarp » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:34 pm

Hi Guys,

Could someone please advise on my situation.
Thanks in advance.

silverocks
Bangladesh

Re: Urgent Help Needed

Post by silverocks » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:01 am

for IHS payments you should have just put your COS end date. How did you assume that 14 days will be extra given? It could be no extra days as it depends on the case worker. However it shouldn't be problem as long as you haven't under paid.

If your dependents visa is expiring you should apply for their visa as soon as possible and that's fine.