ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 SELF SUFFICIENT IN IRELAND

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Feekygee
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

EU1 SELF SUFFICIENT IN IRELAND

Post by Feekygee » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:55 am

Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone has successfully applied for Residence Card in Ireland on the basis of Self Sufficient. I already have a Residence Card in Malta on that basis and looking to come to Ireland to do the same. If the application is successful do I need to give my original residence card issued by Malta to Irish Immigration?
I mean do I need to give up my existing Residence Card?Please I need answers from people with such experience and what I can do to make the application successful. Application of such is very straightforward in Malta the amount you need is published and you take the application to Immigration office to confirm if you have the necessary documents before you can be allowed to submit your application if everything is in order you are sure of a residence card in less than two months

spat
Mood:
United States of America

Re: EU1 SELF SUFFICIENT IN IRELAND

Post by spat » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:17 pm

Feekygee wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:55 am
Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone has successfully applied for Residence Card in Ireland on the basis of Self Sufficient. I already have a Residence Card in Malta on that basis and looking to come to Ireland to do the same. If the application is successful do I need to give my original residence card issued by Malta to Irish Immigration?
I mean do I need to give up my existing Residence Card?Please I need answers from people with such experience and what I can do to make the application successful. Application of such is very straightforward in Malta the amount you need is published and you take the application to Immigration office to confirm if you have the necessary documents before you can be allowed to submit your application if everything is in order you are sure of a residence card in less than two months
Hey can you please advise how much fund (amount) is required to apply for parents residence card in Malta based on self sufficiency?

Feekygee
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Feekygee » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:17 pm

It all depends on your circumstances. Couple would need 24,000 Euro I can research for you and get back to you later or you research on your own the information is awful on the internet I sure you. The 24,000 Euro equivalent can be from any country infact ours was from Nigeria Naira

spat
Mood:
United States of America

Post by spat » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:11 am

Feekygee wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:17 pm
It all depends on your circumstances. Couple would need 24,000 Euro I can research for you and get back to you later or you research on your own the information is awful on the internet I sure you. The 24,000 Euro equivalent can be from any country infact ours was from Nigeria Naira
is 24000 EUR for a year?

Feekygee
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Feekygee » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:05 pm

5 years