ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any news on appeal (after eu1 was refused)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ves
Newly Registered

any news on appeal (after eu1 was refused)

Post by ves » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:03 pm

hi everybody,
have been reading forum for a long time..was just wandering if anybody got positive answer after appealing eu1 refusal..we appealed today,but in the new application i enclosed few proofs thath i was living with my husband in spain.(he is spanish and i am croatian)..first time we didnt understand well it was necessary..
i enclosed 2 bank contracts that we opened our bank accounts the same day(in 2002)..the proof of address,which is the same one as in his passport and the family book we were given by the spanish embassy that states that we are recognised as married in spain..
today i was talking to the people from ICI and they said it will not be accepted because the are looking for valid visas in the other eu country,but we appealed anyway..
does anybody know how long we could wait for the answer?is it still 6 months policy?
when we got married my student visa had expired 3 weeks before..
and as i am from visa non required country i go a lot to my country cause am working there as a tour guide so i always get visitor stamp on the airport..
the other day we went to immigration to ask at least for the stamp 3,but they told us we need to wait for the acknowledgeable receipt from DOJ that they recieved our aplication..
does anybody have similar case,and do you think in one of my returns to ireland i can be refused entrance in to the country?
thanx a mill