ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In a grave situaion, now getting tensed and discouraged.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolsats
BANNED

In a grave situaion, now getting tensed and discouraged.

Post by coolsats » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:41 pm

Friends I am in grave confusion, need to suggestions to come out of it. Am putting my scenario below in detail.

From Oct 2006 - Till Date am working in Capgemini.
In between I got another offer from a company called KPIT Cummins, and also joined that and worked there simultaneously from Oct 2007 till January 2008(4 months), along with my other company.
The salary account was same for the both the companies i.d HDFC.
From oct 2007 to Jan 2008, i got two salaries from both the companies, in the same account, the one coming on 29th and the other on 30th.
Please Note : That i was working in both the companies simultaneously.
In the day time i was with Capgemini, and at night i was with KPIT Cummins, but i would find time to sleep so that was not a problem :)
One fine day the HR of KPIT cummins came to know that am working in two companies, and they fired me off(against policy).
And i dont have my salary slip from KPIT Cummins, i left in the office system. And there is no way they will entertain me ever in my life, so no questons of getting any documents from them.

But i still have my regular job from Capgemini that am still serving i.e from Oct 2006 - Till Date.

After giving the detailed history, now my questions is that when i will show my 12 months bank statement while filing the Tier 1 applicant, it will reflect both the salaries on my bank statement. Will it be a problem if i just show them the salary credit from my regular job i.e from Capgemini and just ignore the other salary credit from KPIT.

Please let me know ur suggestions on this..
Do i even need to tell them about the 4 months salary that came from the other company i worked for sometime.

pankajmittal2004

No need to worry

Post by pankajmittal2004 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:57 pm

Hi

You don't need to worry about a thing. When you will send your 12 months bank statement just highlight your salary from Capgemini and don't mention anything about KPCummins (don't add salary from Cummins anywhere). Caseworker is not interested in anything in your bank statement. All they will see is whether your net payslip salary (which you are claiming points for) is going into your account or not. So don't worry and good luck for your application
PM2009

pankajmittal2004

No need to worry

Post by pankajmittal2004 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:58 pm

Hi

You don't need to worry about a thing. When you will send your 12 months bank statement just highlight your salary from Capgemini and don't mention anything about KPCummins (don't add salary from Cummins anywhere). Caseworker is not interested in anything in your bank statement. All they will see is whether your net payslip salary (which you are claiming points for) is going into your account or not. So don't worry and good luck for your application
PM2009

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:18 pm

Clearly indicate in the cover letter that although you worked with two companies, earnings from just one of them are sufficient to claim points under the earnings criteria. As suggested highlight the salary receipts from that company in the bank statements.

Do not post the name of the company etc. on a public forum like this. You might get in trouble with you current employer too. As far as I know, moonlighting is against the contract of employment for many companies, so be careful when you say that the company was unjustified in asking you to leave.

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:29 pm

Hi coolsats,

Maan... you were sunlighting and moonlighting, both!! All of the suggestions given are just correct. In my opinion you dont need to mention about the 2nd job. Just highlight salaries of the first job and give payslips of the first job. It is non of HOs problem where the other deposits came from.

coolsats
BANNED

Post by coolsats » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:14 am

Thanks a lot guys, now am a bit releived of my tension, atleast i can apply confidently now.
You guys are the real rock stars man :lol: ....thanx a lot for ur answers :-)