ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 infant

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jbharatrhodes
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Tier 4 infant

Post by jbharatrhodes » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:58 am

Hi,

I am on tier 4 (general) since June 2018 and is valid until 2022 and we recently have a baby girl and my wife and child are both in UK. I need to apply the visa of my daughter and I am going through this link: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... dant-child
But I have been asked to provide CoS or CAS statement. Do I need to include my CAS number while applying or do I need to ask University to generate one?

Thank you very much

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 4 infant

Post by sah10406 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 pm

jbharatrhodes wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:58 am
Do I need to include my CAS number while applying or do I need to ask University to generate one?
Only a Tier 4 application is supported by a CAS. If the PBS Dependant form asks for a CAS reference, it means the Tier 4 miogrant's CAS.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

jbharatrhodes
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Re: Tier 4 infant

Post by jbharatrhodes » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:09 pm

Thank you very much