ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent Residence Pls Help!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Qur123
Newly Registered

Permanent Residence Pls Help!!

Post by Qur123 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:35 am

Hi Guys,

I have been married since December 2011 and separated since November 2015. My wife had commenced the divorce proceedings since then and we are expecting a decree absolute by March 2019.

My ex has been workimg all this time. I qualify for the PR status since Dember 2016.

I am not working as my Residence card is out of date.

Previously my ex didnt want to help with her docs hence i couldnt apply for PR also i could not apply for ROR as the divorced wasnt finalised.

Now my ex wamts to help me. I want to know:

1. If i can apply for PR based on continued right of residence. If so, do i need to show our proof of us residing together all the time before we got separated?

2. Do i qualify to apply for PR once decree absolutes granted? If so on what grounds amd what documents we need to show?

3. Is it an issue if i cannot that we had lived together before separation (as i dont have all docs)

Please guys help me with your advice.

ikechu
Newly Registered

Re: Permanent Residence Pls Help!!

Post by ikechu » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:15 pm

Hi. You just have to get all necessary document to submit as quick asap. before your ex change mind. your ex I'd and your passport. 2 0r 1 month of recent address leaving together is Enough and her 5 years work histories...if possible seek immigration layer View before submission. All the best.

Qur123
Newly Registered

Re: Permanent Residence Pls Help!!

Post by Qur123 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Since we are separated since 2015, November; we dont live together.
During our marriage period we lived together from 2012 January until November 2015. So do i need to provide proof of us living together for all this time?
As i may not have proof for all the time.

I await your guys' advice.