ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Enquiry

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

venkatadegala
Newly Registered
India

FLR M Enquiry

Post by venkatadegala » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:49 pm

HI, guys, My husband recently got an ILR through long residence on 23 November 2018, before he was on tier 2 general visa, now I am going to apply FLR M visa for me. Now I am on tier 2 dependent visa since I enter the Uk (30-05-2017) I have got a question now, which option I need to select in below ones. Could someone help me, please? (My Current Visa: Tier 2 dependant)

1. Is your current entry clearance or leave to remain as the partner of one of the following?
1.1 a British citizen
1.2 a person settled in the UK
1.3 a person with refugee leave or a person with humanitarian protection in the UK[/pre]

Yes? or No?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M Enquiry

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:23 am

venkatadegala wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:49 pm
HI, guys, My husband recently got an ILR through long residence on 23 November 2018, before he was on tier 2 general visa, now I am going to apply FLR M visa for me. Now I am on tier 2 dependent visa since I enter the Uk (30-05-2017) I have got a question now, which option I need to select in below ones. Could someone help me, please? (My Current Visa: Tier 2 dependant)

1. Is your current entry clearance or leave to remain as the partner of one of the following?
1.1 a British citizen
1.3 a person with refugee leave or a person with humanitarian protection in the UK[/pre]

Yes? or No?
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

venkatadegala
Newly Registered
India

Re: FLR M Enquiry

Post by venkatadegala » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:14 am

Hi Segal Thanks for the reply but they are asking about "Is your current entry clearance or leave to remain" but my current entry clearance is Tier 2 dependant. SO it's not come under below three right?

1.1 a British citizen
1.3 a person with refugee leave or a person with humanitarian protection in the UK