ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travelling Outside UK without VISA for Baby

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

n.bollepogu

Travelling Outside UK without VISA for Baby

Post by n.bollepogu » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:30 pm

Hi Experts,

I need your suggestions regarding my son's visa and travelling outside UK.

I've applied dependentant visa for my son on 13th Nov, 2018 and awaiting approval. its already 6th week now.

We've now little emergency to travel India. I'm thinking of sending my wife and baby to India and I will go when i recieve VISA/BRP for baby.

is it possible scenario? taking baby without VISA with one paranet and another will recieve VISA to bring the baby back to UK?.

If there is any existing thread already on this, please reply me. I will check it.

Thanks,
Naresh

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Travelling Outside UK without VISA for Baby

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:59 pm

The child does not need a visa to LEAVE the UK. They only need their passport. The visa is needed to enter the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

n.bollepogu

Post by n.bollepogu » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Thank you very much for your reply.

We are hoping that Baby's VISA will be approved without any issues. In worst case if VISA is rejected and baby in India, then i think we can re-apply from India correct?. I'm just making sure that i'm not messing things up.

I know its wont influnce the visa processing/decision but giving information about Baby. He born in UK and registered to Indian National and got Indian passport already.

Thanks,
Naresh

n.bollepogu

Post by n.bollepogu » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:35 pm

Hi CR001,

Please confirm if my understanding is correct. Sorry to bother you. As mentioned its little bit emergency trip.

Thanks,
Naresh

buntydas13
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by buntydas13 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:05 pm

n.bollepogu wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:11 pm
Thank you very much for your reply.

We are hoping that Baby's VISA will be approved without any issues. In worst case if VISA is rejected and baby in India, then i think we can re-apply from India correct?. I'm just making sure that i'm not messing things up.

I know its wont influnce the visa processing/decision but giving information about Baby. He born in UK and registered to Indian National and got Indian passport already.

Thanks,
Naresh
Yes if in case its rejected you can apply from India again