ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Graduate Entrepreneur To T1 Entrepreneur Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

FallenKing
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Graduate Entrepreneur To T1 Entrepreneur Application

Post by FallenKing » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Hello,

I am currently on a Graduate Entrepreneur Visa in my second year, and in the process of applying for T1 Entrepreneur Visa. I am looking at using third party funds to show the 50k requirement.

1) As I will be applying from within the UK, so do i classify as applying for leave to remain or entry clearance as its a fresh application.

I ask as in the guidance it states the funds need to be in the UK for leave to remain applications. However under the sub sections it states that personal funds can be abroad, but makes no mention of the location of funds if using third party funds.

2) Can the third party funds be abroad and am I eligible to use these third party funds (in case i do classify as leave to remain)?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Graduate Entrepreneur To T1 Entrepreneur Application

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:39 am

For initial applications within the UK (leave to remain), the funds must be in the UK.

See row 3 in Table 4 of the Immigration Rules Appendix A
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice