ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application: Declaration

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

drkooper
United Kingdom

ILR Application: Declaration

Post by drkooper » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:57 pm

I am a British citizen via Tier 1 G route. I am applying for ILR for my wife.
I am not clear about the CONSENT part. At this stage of the application I have not provided any bank information so I am not sure what should I select. Payment for the application will be done by my credit card.
Can someone please shed some light on this?
Thank you.
Declaration.PNG
Declaration.PNG (35.46 KiB) Viewed 390 times

SAMISPOUSAL
India

Re: ILR Application: Declaration

Post by SAMISPOUSAL » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:47 pm

I think this has nothing to do with PAYMENT.... its to do with your documents ...for example proof of address .
YOU ARE IN DOCUMENTS TAB.....

in the first bit you are giving them the authority so they can contact your employer utility co etc to check and verify the documents that you are submitting....

the second bit is merely asking you if there is a document IN JOINT NAMES ? you have answered NO ... surely you are giving some documents in your joint names ?

the third bit is asking if that joint named person is giving financial support... for example a house wife is supported by the working husband. or a mother is supporting a daughter ? in the second bit if you have answered NO ( i am not giving you any joint documents ) then this third bit does not apply to you does it ?

good luck
British man sponsoring Indian wife.Application Pune --Mumbai 18 DEC 2013 Requested further info 27 01 2014

drkooper
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Application: Declaration

Post by drkooper » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:04 pm

At this stage of the application there have been no request for any utility bills or bank statement but I guess i will say YES as I will be submitting bank statements in the joint name so will proceed in that manner.

Thank you for helping out.