ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent ILR Application Date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Killer14bean

Re: Dependent ILR Application Date

Post by Killer14bean » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:12 pm

Btw we have taken ILR appointment for 8th of Jan, based on the advice we should be fine with the application timelines.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependent ILR Application Date

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:40 am

Killer14bean wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:11 pm
Thanks CR001, what are the exact requirements? I got my citizenship last year i.e. Oct’17, does that mean technically the condition has not been met as partner has only held the citizenship for year and a half?
Please start a topic in the BRITISH CITIZENSHIP sub forum to ask questions about citizenship. It is not appropriate to ask in the ILR sub forum.

The requirements are well published and posted on the forum and only slightly different in terms of residence and absence to what you had to meet. I also did NOT state that you must have been British for 3 years!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Killer14bean

Re: UKVCAS Experience Birminigham

Post by Killer14bean » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:50 am

Hi all, specially CR001,

My wife went for her SetO dependent visa application appointment yesterday at 10:00 am. Complete process took exactly 2 hours, i overheard one of the senior manager talking to another member of the staff saying they are running at 297% capacity, which only means that even though they are processing thrice the number of application the time taken is acceptable. Overall experience was good, very helpful staff and were trying their best to answer questions.

It was a super premium application and my wife received mail this morning from HO stating that her ILR has been granted.

Next step is to now apply for her citizenship :)

All the best to everyone who is about to apply or waiting for the decision.

Cheers!