ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Five Countries Conference - Do these countries share visa refusal information automatically

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dineshanand750
Newly Registered
India

Five Countries Conference - Do these countries share visa refusal information automatically

Post by dineshanand750 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:00 am

Hello everyone, one of my friend was refused study visa to canada earlier however, he told me he had put wrongly on his UK study visa application that he wasnt refused visa for any country ever before (he is still waiting decision on his application). After reading online i found that Five country conference rules exist regarding using biometric data sharing. Can someone put a light on this..if UK will find out his canada refusal or how this Five country conference thing works. Thanks.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Five Countries Conference - Do these countries share visa refusal information automatically

Post by sah10406 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:02 am

dineshanand750 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:00 am
if UK will find out his canada refusal
The question is more, why did he not tell the truth about the previous refusals? The consequences of a previous refusal on the new application may well be minimal -- depending on the reasons for the refusal, of course. The consequences of lying about previous refusals are likely to be a refusal and a future ban.

You should always assume that not only do the immigration authorities of all countries have access to each others' data, but that they will check it.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.