ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fresh Application After Admin Review Refusal - Urgent Help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Fresh Application After Admin Review Refusal - Urgent He

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:59 pm

You cannot apply for another fresh application after a 2nd refusal. The rules do no accept a new application more than 14 days of becoming an overstayer in the UK.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

entreprenuerak
Newly Registered

Post by entreprenuerak » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:14 am

Hi Zimba Please can you guide me?
my question is if tier 1 entrepreneur extension application decision is not in favour of applicant and in time administrative review is exercised which has refused as well. but after 10 days of administrative review refusal applicant completes 10 years (deducting 28 days). what are the options for applicant ? can he/she apply on 10 years continuous long residency?
thank

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:33 am

entreprenuerak wrote:Hi Zimba Please can you guide me?
my question is if tier 1 entrepreneur extension application decision is not in favour of applicant and in time administrative review is exercised which has refused as well. but after 10 days of administrative review refusal applicant completes 10 years (deducting 28 days). what are the options for applicant ? can he/she apply on 10 years continuous long residency?
thank
Please start your own topic rather than tagging onto another members topic. It is considered rude and creates confusion when members respond.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AdyKhan1122
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Fresh Application After Admin Review Refusal - Urgent Help

Post by AdyKhan1122 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:59 pm

hi..is there any one who can explain the process of fresh application after refusal???what kind of documents HO demands specially explain funds....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:03 pm

AdyKhan1122 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:59 pm
hi..is there any one who can explain the process of fresh application after refusal???what kind of documents HO demands specially explain funds....
Kindly start your own topic with your circumstances and questions instead of tagging onto another members thread.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:05 pm

entreprenuerak wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:14 am
Hi Zimba Please can you guide me?
thank
Strictly speaking, as per immigration rules, your continuous stay breaks once the AR is refused. However, I have seen reports in this forum of people having varied their 2nd application to ILR (LR) successfully. So, you won't know until you make the application yourself.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

sen_tun
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sen_tun » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:16 am

Zimba wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:59 pm
You cannot apply for another fresh application after a 2nd refusal. The rules do no accept a new application more than 14 days of becoming an overstayer in the UK.
This is very urgent could you please let me know what to do as am on AR with my second refusal and its 24th days of submitting the AR and have not receive anything response yet. Can I make a fresh application before the AR is complete, will the fresh application be valid? considering the fact that you said we cannot me another application after been refused twice.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:40 am

Please don’t dig up old posts. Ask your question on your own.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.