ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ex -1

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Manha
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

ex -1

Post by Manha » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:26 pm

Hey
please help me. this is very urgent.
i came in uk as a visitor in 2007. i got married in 2011, i applied for spouse visa under ex-1 route in 2012. it was approved in Aug 2013. then i applied for extension in 2016 November. it was approved in Aug 2017.

we don't have any baby. My wife always abusing me. I paid all expense in my house like rent , council tax , all bills still she is not happy. basically she is crazy.

we live in her council house. Yesterday she fight with her brother in hospital while her mother in hospital, then she came home at 6 o'clock and start argument with me. then she had taken house key from me and kick me out and she fight with me and scratch on my face and bleeding on my face then she call police.

Police came and take her statement at that time i was just out side house sitting in my car. then i came out spoke with police then they see the bleeding my face they bring her to police station. she got release at night 1 o'clock. later police call me 3/4 time to give the formal statement until 10 pm but i didn't give the statement as a reason i thought if i give the statement then police will not release her. she will be in big trouble. and later she give me trouble and cancel my visa.

still she is blaming me for all incident. i send her sister to solve the problem but my wife is not agree to solve it.

my question:
1. If i apply for settlement as a domestic violence, how much is the provability to get the indefinite live ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ex -1

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:49 pm

Thought you were applying for ILR earlier this year based on Tier 1 Ent???

indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-1-entre ... l#p1617555
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Manha
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Manha » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:00 am

Sorry man this is for my brother in law. He is my wife older brother. I am writing on be half of him. Again apology.

Manha
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Manha » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:09 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:49 pm
Thought you were applying for ILR earlier this year based on Tier 1 Ent???

indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-1-entre ... l#p1617555
Sorry this is for my brother in law. As i was in hurry i use my Id.