ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM Extention Financial requirements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

drayesha
Newly Registered

FLRM Extention Financial requirements

Post by drayesha » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Hi me and my partner have been married since Jan 2013. i am British citizen and he is on spouse visa since 2013. Now in September 2015 we need to get it extended. My query here is that as far as financial requirement is concerned, will our joint income will be consideredin order to meet the financial requirement? ... his earning is around £13000/anum after tax and i am currently a PHD student on a monthly stipend of £2500 which will finish in July. will this be considered to meet the financial requirement as combined with my partners? as it is being constant for the last one and a half year.

Also as it is ending in July will that be a problem towards the application that we have to make in September?

Many thanks
Ayesha

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLRM Extention Financial requirements

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:25 pm

Joint income can be used. Not sure about the timings in terms of your stipend ending vs application date for extension.

There is also the new NHS surcharge that has to be paid upfront at point of visa extension, so 2.5 yesr ext @£200pa =£500. This is on top of the visa application fee.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Biggy01
Newly Registered

Post by Biggy01 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm

Please Moderator (CR001); I need your help and I would be the happiest man on planet earth if you can be of assistance.
I just got my ILR based on 10 years rule at Croydon PEO this week and my questions are as follows:
I'm on salaried employment for the past 6 months with an employer but changed to another agency with the same place of work for money reasons.
I've been working for the new employer for 3 weeks now and hence i would be classified as category B if I'm correct?
Total income for the past 12 months before application totals £15,200.
My wife also work in salary employment for the past 2 years with the same employer, earning £1,800 every month after tax deduction (£1800 * 6 = 10,800).(She belongs to category A if I'm right)
The question is, can these earnings be combined making £15,200 + £10,800 = £26,000?
Your response would highly be appreciated.
Thanks for your help and good job for touching people's lives positively.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Biggy01 wrote:The question is, can these earnings be combined making £15,200 + £10,800 = £26,000?
Your response would highly be appreciated.
Thanks for your help and good job for touching people's lives positively.
CR001 wrote:Joint income can be used.

There is also the new NHS surcharge that has to be paid upfront at point of visa extension, so 2.5 yesr ext @£200pa =£500. This is on top of the visa application fee.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hozad
Newly Registered
Mood:
England

Post by Hozad » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:11 pm

drayesha wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:54 pm
Hi me and my partner have been married since Jan 2013. i am British citizen and he is on spouse visa since 2013. Now in September 2015 we need to get it extended. My query here is that as far as financial requirement is concerned, will our joint income will be consideredin order to meet the financial requirement? ... his earning is around £13000/anum after tax and i am currently a PHD student on a monthly stipend of £2500 which will finish in July. will this be considered to meet the financial requirement as combined with my partners? as it is being constant for the last one and a half year.

Also as it is ending in July will that be a problem towards the application that we have to make in September?

Many thanks
Ayesha
Hi Ayesha

I wanted to ask that whether your stipent income ending in July was a problem or not?

I am applying for flr m for my wife and my stipend income will be finishing soon but I have 6 months payslips and bank statements. Now I dont know if they are only interested in the passed or future too?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Ho

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:15 pm

Hozad wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:11 pm
drayesha wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Many thanks
Ayesha
Hi Ayesha

I wanted to ask that whether your stipent income ending in July was a problem or not?

I am applying for flr m for my wife and my stipend income will be finishing soon but I have 6 months payslips and bank statements. Now I dont know if they are only interested in the passed or future too?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Ho
The user has not logged into the forum for more than 3 years as this topic was posted in 2015.

Kindly start your own topic with your circumstances and questions rather than tagging onto old threads.
Char (CR001 not Casa)