ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Latest Bank statement not available before application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Xiyun88
Newly Registered
China

Latest Bank statement not available before application

Post by Xiyun88 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:37 am

Hi,

I plan to apply for ILR under 5 year spouse route in early Jan. I need to provide my payslips and bank statements showing these payments. However, I most recently got paid on 31st Dec, and my bank statement usually dates around 10th, so I'll only get the latest statement showing this salary payment in mid Jan. Anyone know if I can submit the payslip and statements until November? Or is there any other form of bank statement that the home office will accept? For example, Screenshot of latest transactions online, print latest transactions in branch and get it stamped ( although not sure the bank will do that for me)

Thanks for your advice!

OhBoy
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Latest Bank statement not available before application

Post by OhBoy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:17 am

print latest transactions in branch and get it stamped ( although not sure the bank will do that for me)

Your bank should do that for you... mine did.

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:20 am

I don’t think latest means.. to the date of your application..it’s nearest to the date.
Call ur bank and request a statement showing what you need or just go down there and they’ll print it off for you..
Also get a bank letter confirming ur balance etc..

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:33 am

OhBoy wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:17 am
print latest transactions in branch and get it stamped ( although not sure the bank will do that for me)

Your bank should do that for you... mine did.
Most banks no longer stamp documdnts. Mine didn’t claiming their header is enough and that fraudsters can copy their stamp. Flawed logic though..

rahuldwh2000
United Kingdom

Post by rahuldwh2000 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:00 am

What I did was - call up the bank and ask them to post the statement until 21st Dec from 7th Dec as my salary was paid into account on 20th Dec.

Hope this is correct?

Earlier statements were also posted dated 7th Nov to 7th Dec, 7th Sep to 7th Nov - which I am submitting along with the above statement.

Xiyun88
Newly Registered
China

Post by Xiyun88 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:15 pm

Thanks for the replies! I went to the bank today and they printed off the latest statement and stamped for me without any problems :D
I've prepared 7 months worth of payslips and bank statements just in case

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:36 am

Thats great u already got it done. Different branches have different policies for same bank. If one branch refuse to provide u required docs, u can go next street to get it done.