ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can i reuse the COS again after i was rejected but the COS is still invalid period

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fullmoenty
India

Re: Can i reuse the COS again after i was rejected but the COS is still invalid period

Post by fullmoenty » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:04 am

I had a doubt on UK NARIC. What is the 'Evidence of Age Range' certificate? Can you please provide clarification on that?

youcef410428 wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:37 am
gomurali wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:19 am
Now I'll go for UK NARIC English language proficiency using my graduation certificate.

fullmoenty wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:51 am
So, if I may ask, what are the next steps that you have taken? Will you be sitting for IELTS for UKVI or get your proficiency approved by UKNARIC?
gomurali wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:17 pm
HI,
You need to make sure you submit all required documents. I haven't submitted the UK NARIC report which led to refusal.

Yes uk naric it's a bit expensive but you will get your certificate very quick... If you need any help on uk naric certificate ask me?

Please could you tell me the required documents for the tier 2 general, thank you so much.

youcef410428
Algeria

Re: Can i reuse the COS again after i was rejected but the COS is still invalid period

Post by youcef410428 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:32 am

There are two uk naric services you should go for uk naric visa and nationality, you need to provide them with degrees, transcripts and medium of instructions only these documents are required.

fullmoenty
India

Post by fullmoenty » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:57 am

I am uploading my documents at naric.org.uk, and these are the list of documents it is asking me. Can you let me know where I am going wrong?

Add Qualification Documentation
Please upload supporting documentation for XXX.

We require the following documents in order to process your application:

Final certificate
Transcripts
Medium of Instruction letter
Evidence of Age Range

youcef410428 wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:32 am
There are two uk naric services you should go for uk naric visa and nationality, you need to provide them with degrees, transcripts and medium of instructions only these documents are required.

youcef410428
Algeria

Post by youcef410428 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:32 pm

fullmoenty wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:57 am
I am uploading my documents at naric.org.uk, and these are the list of documents it is asking me. Can you let me know where I am going wrong?

Final certificate
Transcripts
Evidence of Age Range

youcef410428 wrote:
You should choose uk naric visa and nationality not the general uk naric website for statement of comparability
https://www.naric.org.uk/visas%20and%20 ... /faqs.aspx

Degrees+ transcripts + medium of instructions

You are a phd applying for post doc in uk?

fullmoenty
India

Post by fullmoenty » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:56 pm

youcef410428 wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:32 pm
fullmoenty wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:57 am

Final certificate
Transcripts
Evidence of Age Range

youcef410428 wrote:
You should choose uk naric visa and nationality not the general uk naric website for statement of comparability
https://www.naric.org.uk/visas%20and%20 ... /faqs.aspx

Degrees+ transcripts + medium of instructions

You are a phd applying for post doc in uk?
No, I am graduate applying for a job in UK.

youcef410428
Algeria

Post by youcef410428 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:22 pm

gomurali wrote:
Now I'll go for UK NARIC English language proficiency using my graduation certificate.

fullmoenty wrote:
So, if I may ask, what are the next steps that you have taken? Will you be sitting for IELTS for UKVI or get your proficiency approved by UKNARIC?
gomurali wrote:
HI,
You need to make sure you submit all required documents. I haven't submitted the UK NARIC report which led to refusal.
fullmoenty wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:59 pm
Hi Murali,

Sorry to hear about that. If I may ask, is there any specific reason provided for your visa application being rejected on the grounds of English knowledge? I will be soon processing my visa application, and could really take help from you.

BR.
Could you please tell me the required documents for tier 2 general?

fullmoenty
India

Post by fullmoenty » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:58 am

Can you please tell me which all services of UK NARIC I should utilize for satisfying the knowledge of English criteria for Tier 2 (General) from the below list? Thank you in advance.

- Statement of Comparability
- Visa and Nationality service
- Career Path Report
- Early Years Service
- English Language Assessment
youcef410428 wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:37 am
gomurali wrote:

fullmoenty wrote:
gomurali wrote:
HI,

Yes uk naric it's a bit expensive but you will get your certificate very quick... If you need any help on uk naric certificate ask me?

Please could you tell me the required documents for the tier 2 general, thank you so much.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:28 pm

This one.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

fullmoenty
India

Post by fullmoenty » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:53 pm

Thank you so much.
CR001 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:28 pm
This one.