ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsorship letter sample

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

YoucefYannis
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Sponsorship letter sample

Post by YoucefYannis » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:22 pm

Hello everyone,

I am new here and this is my first post, I am about to apply for EEA permit and I am in need for a good sample of a spouse sponsorship letter. can anyone please provide me with one and ill greatly appreciate it

Thank you all !

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Sponsorship letter sample

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:39 pm

Not aware that a letter is needed - where on the form does it state that?
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

YoucefYannis
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Re: Sponsorship letter sample

Post by YoucefYannis » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:08 am

its not on the checklist or a requirement but every post I read about EEA permit application stated that it is a must, the clearance officer know nothing about you or your spouse so you explain how you two knew each other and how the relationship developped over the years, I also read that people attached two letter one is sponsorship letter and one a relationship history letter as advised from some solicitors but Iam not sure if you can merge both in one