ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from home office

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alter29
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Letter from home office

Post by Alter29 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:53 pm

Hi forum, I know this might seem unimportant but would like to know what to expect when receiving the letter from homeoffice. What type and colour envelope is it and is it a single paper in the envelope or not. I’ll be going on holiday for New Years and just needed to know incase I receive while am away.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Letter from home office

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:45 pm

Presuming you are referring to an approval letter???

Normal brown A5 envelope, usually a single page letter, 2 at the most. Envelope looks similar to some types of junk mail.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hioru
United Kingdom

Post by Hioru » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:10 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:45 pm

Normal brown A5 envelope, usually a single page letter, 2 at the most. Envelope looks similar to some types of junk mail.
Sorry to hijack the thread.

Does the approval letter come separately from the evidence return? Would it make any difference also if a prepaid return "envelope" was sent with the evidence?

zid01

Post by zid01 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:57 am

Hioru wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:10 am
CR001 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:45 pm

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Does the approval letter come separately from the evidence return? Would it make any difference also if a prepaid return "envelope" was sent with the evidence?
Hello Hioru, I received yesterday all evidence in a grey envelope but there was no approval letter or any other letter just 1 letter saying that so and so documents we are returning, I didn’t even requested for documents back.
I am thinking that it will come in separate post may be in another few days just fingers crossed.