ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police Warning Driving AN

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Add notes to the application after submitting online

Post by makky86 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:18 am

Hi

I have submittied my application online and have an appointment next Monday 14th Jan 2019. I just realized that I had to put in the Pakrking tickets that I had been issued and drivign in bus lane charge in

A caution, warning, reprimand or other penalty

Is there any way I can add that now? OR I can start the application from beginning ? What are my options here
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Add notes to the application after submitting online

Post by makky86 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:29 pm

makky86 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:18 am
Hi

I have submittied my application online and have an appointment next Monday 14th Jan 2019. I just realized that I had to put in the Pakrking tickets that I had been issued and drivign in bus lane charge in

A caution, warning, reprimand or other penalty

Is there any way I can add that now? OR I can start the application from beginning ? What are my options here
Just to add that Glasgow Council issue PCN for parking and busl lanedriving. Do I have to declare PCN >

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Police Warning Driving AN

Post by makky86 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:30 pm

Hi,

I am applying for naturalization. Recently I was stopped by the Police as they said I had under took them. Well I explained them that it was not my intention at all and I moved in the left lane as it was my route.

Obviously they were satisfied and ran some check on my car and it was all good. The office just said I am just giving you a warning. I didn't recieve anything in such like letter etc. He just ran check on MOT and insurance using my license.

Is it something I need to declare in Naturalization form? I already have submitted online application and have an appointment next Monday (14th Jan 2019).

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Police Warning Driving AN

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:21 pm

He just gave a verbal warning, i.e. don't do it again? Did they type something into their system or write something down? There's nothing to go by - I think it's not an issue. If you are really worried write it up, but you are essentially writing down something from memory - I wouldn't bother.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by makky86 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:40 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:21 pm
He just gave a verbal warning, i.e. don't do it again? Did they type something into their system or write something down? There's nothing to go by - I think it's not an issue. If you are really worried write it up, but you are essentially writing down something from memory - I wouldn't bother.
yes he didn't write anything as far as I could remember he just said to me that don't do this next time just be careful I'm just giving you a verbal warning
he just uses machine to run some checks like all my MOT and insurance and he said you are good just be careful next time
stupid I should have asked him if is that going to be on my record or not but I didn't so I'm not sure should I add a cover letter or something

also one a stupid question mate I have a few PCN for parking and driving in bus lane and London congestion zone charges I haven't mentioned in the form should I add on the cover letter I don't think so I've received fpn is all PCN

Your valuable input will be useful mate thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:48 pm

Topics merged in case you forgot the forum rule about multiple posts!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by makky86 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:07 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:48 pm
Sorry can't beat you CR001 You are champ

👍

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:16 pm

makky86 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:07 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:48 pm
Sorry can't beat you CR001 You are champ

👍
:wink:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shanky

Post by shanky » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:30 am

Not sure about PCN or FPN but if you are really concern about police warning probably you can get SAR Subject access request from national police database. Which will give you everything on the records . Its can take 28 days.
S

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by makky86 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:30 am

Just to update everyone.

For the warning :

I dialed 101 and spoke to the police. They have confirmed it wouldn't go on to my record unless I had failed the check like didn't have Insurance or MOT. Even then they would issue me something.

This does not go on police record just because you are stopped

PCN

You don't have to declare PCN since its not issue to the owner rather issue to the vehicle. The person driving could be different. Plus council wouldn't share this record with Police forget about Home office

Its all good then :)