ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help me

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vpruk
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Please help me

Post by vpruk » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:23 pm

Respected Gurus and Dear senior members,

I am filling up my wife's FLR(M) online form. I have few doubts as follows please.

1. When filling up they are asking for any children who is not applying within this application and the reason.

I have mentioned my daughter's detail and reason as she was born UK and is eligible to register as British citizen. Is it OK to answer like this please?

2. Provide details of the role you take in daughters upbringing, including details of your parental responsibility or access arrangements? -

what can be written in the best way please.

3. The online form asks for ''Birth certificate of both parents?

we both dont have Indian birth certificate. Very stressful this is. What can be best done in this case please. Has anyone applied without parents birth certificate recently please.

4. Shared financial responsibilities -Do you and your partner have any shared financial responsibilities? (Required) For example, council tax, utility bills, mortgage or rent, childcare costs, loan payments

My wife is unemployed and i pay all bills from my salary but her name is present in our Mortgage, council tax, water, gas & electricity bills.

Can i say yes or no.

5. Do you own or rent your home? We own a home. The monthly mortgage pay for it goes from my bank account NOT MY WIFE's as she unemployed and no income.

would this affect the application in any way please?

6. The online form does not ask for any IHS - health surcharge reference number or payment details?

Is it not required ? if required how much to pay please or would it ask during application payment section?

Thanks in Advance

Kind Regards
vpr