ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR document check list

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kajan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Absences from uk

Post by Kajan » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:04 pm

Hi All,

I’m applying for ILR from tier 2 general visa. I have been working in same position in same company for 5 years. During this 5 year time, I went out side the UK for one time.
It was 48 days (34 working days) continuous absences, with in this holiday, there is 34 days are paid and approved by employer. And employer will give confirmation letter for it.
My quarry is 34 continues holiday is acceptable or will it be a problem for ILR
Can anybody please clarify my quarry.
Thanks

lenourou
Newly Registered

Re: Absences from uk

Post by lenourou » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:09 pm

I think you are fine as your employer will write the letter stating that all the days of the country were under annual leave paid

Kajan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Absences from uk

Post by Kajan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:18 pm

Thank you for your advice

Kajan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR document check list

Post by Kajan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:06 am

I had been in student visa (tier 4)since 2009/07 until 2014/01 during that period I got renewed 3 times. Then I got tier 2 visa in 2014/01. When I applying for set O form for the ILR at the end there is one check list is confusing me which is

“ For the period before you were granted leave as a tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules. For further information concerning the evidence required, please refer to the tier 2 migrant policy guidance on our website.”

Can any one please list the documents
Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR document check list

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:24 am

Topics merged.

Please keep ALL questions on the same application in ONE topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kajan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR from Tier 2 ( Documents)

Post by Kajan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:54 pm

Hi all,

When I was applying to ILR form in the online, I have ticked innapropriately one check box, which is
“ For the period before you were granted leave as a tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules. For further information concerning the evidence required, please refer to the tier 2 migrant policy guidance on our website”
And I have submitted the form 5 days ago.

Now i’m Realising that is inappropriate as I have been for five years continuously in tier 2 visa (general) at same company
I’m having interview tomorrow

Can any one please advice me regarding this?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:06 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR from Tier 2 ( Documents)

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:09 pm

Kajan wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:54 pm
Hi all,

When I was applying to ILR form in the online, I have ticked innapropriately one check box, which is
“ For the period before you were granted leave as a tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules. For further information concerning the evidence required, please refer to the tier 2 migrant policy guidance on our website”
And I have submitted the form 5 days ago.

Now i’m Realising that is inappropriate as I have been for five years continuously in tier 2 visa (general) at same company
I’m having interview tomorrow

Can any one please advice me regarding this?
Please do not post your ILR questions in the Tier 2 sub forum. Keep ALL questions in THIS thread.

Your 'appointment' tomorrow is not an 'interview'. It is only a document submission process.

Simply write a cover letter explaining but this should have NO effect if you have only ever held a Tier 2 general visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Kajan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Kajan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:12 pm

Thank you