ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr refused due to soc salary doesn't met. Help needed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mil10cv
Newly Registered
India

Ilr refused due to soc salary doesn't met. Help needed

Post by mil10cv » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:04 pm

Our ilr application has been refused because my salary dosent meet the experience wage stated on soc. My company paid me 35500 annual as stated on my tier 2 extension. It was the requirements two years ago.but we wasnt aware of this new change. But company gave me a hike last month to 36500 so there is a shortfall off 1000. HO saying i have to get paid minimum 37400 according cos.My question is can i go for administrative review as they clearly granted an extension for 35500 Or is there any other route. Any help would be greatful

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Ilr refused due to soc salary doesn't met. Help needed

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:10 pm

What is your SOC???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mil10cv
Newly Registered
India

Post by mil10cv » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:17 am

Hi its hr manager 1135 tier 2 extension granted for 355000 annual. Do you think the administrative revoew do any help ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:31 am

The requirements for ILR is to earn a salary of either £35,500pa or what is stated as experienced in the SOC, whichever is HIGHER. What you were on when you got your extension is completely irrelevant for ILR.

So the refusal is correct as you earn below The level stated in the SOC which is actually £37,800 based on 39 hours per week.

AR is for when HO has made an error, which in your case they have not as you don't meet the income requirements.

When does your visa expire??

Your best option would be to ask your employer to increase you salary and apply again for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mil10cv
Newly Registered
India

Post by mil10cv » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:28 am

Hi thank you for your replay, my visa expires in dec 2019 so my employer is prepared to give that increase from this moth so how soon i can reapply? Is there sny time limit for reapplying? My soc experienced salary at time of extension was 35500 would that not take into consideration?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:34 am

You can apply at any time when you have at least one payslip that shows you meet the ILR salary requirement.

Forget about your extension at x salary. It is irrelevant for your ILR application.

For ILR you must meet the CURRENT experienced salary stated in the SOC if it is higher than the minimum ILR level.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

mil10cv
Newly Registered
India

Post by mil10cv » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:32 am

Thank you for your replay one more question is it going to harm my furture application if i go for administrative review and refuse again?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:44 am

No. AR will fail as HO did not make an error.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

mil10cv
Newly Registered
India

Post by mil10cv » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:56 am

Ok thank you for your help i am going to reapply in 3 months once i have another 3 ameded payslip to be on the safe side. Is there anything else i have to be careful when i make the future application. Your advise helped me yo alleviate some of the stress. Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:30 pm

As long as you meet the requirements there should be no issue.

However you must check appendix j for your SOC code to make sure the salary details have not changed nearer the time.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

mil10cv
Newly Registered
India

Post by mil10cv » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:23 pm

Ok will do, also do you think one month payslip is enough with new wage as i am waiting to be paid so i can get my salary changed for this month and apply again begining of next month or do you think i have to wait few month being paid with new wage?How the rules work around this or where can i find this information.