ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in UK test ID Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

irfanzafar

Life in UK test ID Query

Post by irfanzafar » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:09 pm

Respected All,

I have my Life in UK test on this Saturday. For ID requirements it says,

"One of the following with your name and postcode on it. From 1st January 2015 candidate proof of postcode cannot be any older than 3 months prior to the date of the Test.

A water, gas or electricity bill
A council tax bill
A letter or document from the Home Office with your name and address on it
A UK driving licence
A bank statement/credit card statement

All documents must be originals posted to your home address, not print outs of electronic documents. If you do not normally receive paper bank statements, you can ask your bank to provide you with one however it MUST have been stamped (ink or Barclays digital stamp) by the issuing branch. If your bank branch do not stamp statements then you will need to arrange for alternative Proof of Postcode."

My queries are as bellow....

I got my statement today from bank however they didn't sign it (on statement it says Printed in Bank).
For all my utility bills I have opted for online bills only (I have all latest bills printouts).
Council Tax bill is issued annually. I have for 2017/18, issued in early last year but haven't received the new one yet.

Please anybody having similar information or experience, share with me.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Life in UK test ID Query

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:19 pm

They generally do not ask for this but having prints of the bills should do it if asked
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Meesha

Re: Life in UK test ID Query

Post by Meesha » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:40 pm

They did not ask for anything from me other than seeing my BRP. But take whatever you have. Take 2 proofs if u dont have one exact same as asked.