ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director of newly limited company

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jmandude
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Director of newly limited company

Post by Jmandude » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:38 pm

Hi all

My wife and I are currently going to apply online for flrm but we reached a little bump on the online form.

The form asks for additional evidence being the director of my limited company.

I can provide letter from the company house, shares certificate (sole shareholder).

It asks for a ct600 which I don’t have as the company is only 6 months old. I can provide bank statements of money going into my personal account for the 6 months from my business account.

It does ask for alternative evidence which is business rate payments, premium insurance or the national insurance contributions. I can provide the premium insurance but it only has the companies name on it. The other 2 evidence will take 2 weeks to collect. I can get my accountant to write something up but again it hasn’t been 1 year.

So my question:- is this enough for the HO? Is the alternative evidence mandatory in my case?

My issue is HO have given me a time limit to apply online as they returned my postal application on the 29th December 2018.

I have until the 15th January to submit
I must also stress that my wife only has until 7th February 2019 to extend to the flrm from a fiancée visa. So I can’t wait till July to get a ct600.
Please help

Note- went to see solictors and she said alternative evidence is mandatory? But I read some people proceeded without? I’m so confused and need some advice.

Jmandude
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Re: Director of newly limited company

Post by Jmandude » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:51 pm

Hello all

After much back and forth with solicitors and accountant, it turns out I must provide what I can for the HO to be on the safe side.

So
certificate of limited company
Letter from company house
Letter from hmrc about tax of limited company
Payslips since limited company was open and bank statements from personal account to correspond to the payments.
I am also getting a letter from accountants to explain that the my finiacial year hasn’t come up and a ct600 isn’t available and any info that may be missing from the list they wanted.

I am hoping it all goes well I will update and hopefully it helps someone in the same situation.

Note:- I have applied for super priority with sopra sepria. Haven’t chosen a date to unload documents yet until I get the accountants stuff. It seems they give u a time limit when u pay. For me the last date to book an appointment to unload documents with them is 15th March (approximately 2 months).

Jmandude
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Post by Jmandude » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:36 pm

Hello everyone

So I have completed the visa application with the above mentions.

22nd jan
We arrived at sopra steria on mark lane in London (Tower Hill). This centre is the premium lounge and I also paid for documents checking.

Costs £200 to book the appointment, £35 for document checking.

Document checking is quite good. They will tell you if you uploaded into the wrong places in the upload page. They also will check you uploaded ALL nessesary documents the day before and on the day.

On the day they went through each file i uploaded to make sure it’s ok. Once finished they took my wife biometrics and signature.

23 January
Got a message from home office saying she has been granted her visa. Literally 24hours.

So I’m happy with the service. Very fast response. We did hear that it was going to be much longer from the reviews online.

My advise would be to try upload everything before you arrive at the centre to make it much easier for the officer to organise.

london7733
Newly Registered

Post by london7733 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:56 pm

Hi
A quick question
Did you use the income of the limited company towards your FLRm application?

BTW for site administrators, I have raised a question on the website.

In my case I have a limited company but never traded, and I have also asked my accountant to close the company now as I do not have any use of it. So I cannot even use the income towards the ILR application.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:59 pm

london7733 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:56 pm
Hi
A quick question
Did you use the income of the limited company towards your FLRm application?

BTW for site administrators, I have raised a question on the website.

In my case I have a limited company but never traded, and I have also asked my accountant to close the company now as I do not have any use of it. So I cannot even use the income towards the ILR application.

Thanks
The user only posted in the last couple of days about a visa extension and NOT an ILR application as per your circumstances.

Can you also please not tag onto other members topics, see point 12 in the forum FAQs link below. Please post your questions in your own topic and wait for a members who can offer advice, to post.

announcements/read-me-getting-started-t ... 24804.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

london7733
Newly Registered

Post by london7733 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:33 pm

My apologies.