ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost my Old passport/Visa

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JustJun21
Newly Registered
Philippines

Lost my Old passport/Visa

Post by JustJun21 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:56 am

Hello,

I am applying for naturalisation but I’m worried because I’ve lost my old expired passport and Visa that has a stamp on it But I have my current passport and Biometric with me..
Do you think I’ll get refuse if I can’t provide it?

Reply please.
Thanks

JustJun21
Newly Registered
Philippines

Lost my old passport

Post by JustJun21 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:12 am

Hello
I really need an advice I’ve lost my old expired passport and visa but I have indefinitely biometric and current passport with me..
But it couldn’t cover the 5 years that I’ve stayed here can I used the certificate from college to cover the five years?

Pls reply thank you....!

SavKnows
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Lost my Old passport/Visa

Post by SavKnows » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:07 pm

Hi, I am having a similar issue. I came to the UK 16 years ago on a parents passport as I was 7 and It has been destroyed years ago so i don't have any proof of entry. I do hold Indefinite Leave to remain, and now I have My British Citizenship but the passport application requires entry passport for some reason :/