ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Checklist for Pakistan Applicant?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hamza141
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Spouse Visa Checklist for Pakistan Applicant?

Post by Hamza141 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:01 am

Hello everyone!
I hope you all are doing well. I already had a lot of help from this form and I managed to switch my visa from for o to flr-M without having to pay ridiculously high solicitors fees.
Friend of mine who has gotten married from Pakistan in October wishes to apply for his Mrs. He doesn’t have any knowledge and asking me to help him out. So please take 5 minutes to read and tell me if I am missing anything.
Applying for ordinary service.
Online form completed but hasn’t submitted. (Waiting for bundle to get ready in case)
My question is about the bundle of supporting documents we need to send to Sheffield after submitting online application. Please tell me Id there is anything missing.
Completed appendix 2 form.
Copy of applicant passport.
Sponsor’s British passport.
Sponsor driving license and few phone bills for proof of addrsss.
Marriage certificate ( it’s in Urdu and English on same page)
Attested Nikkah Nama (Marriage certificate)
Wedding photos and photos after wedding.
Sponsor plain ticket when he went to Pakistan for wedding.
They only used what’s app , and Screenshots of what’s app convo and what’s app calls( they got married in October and been taking to each other. My friend sold his Samsung phone and got a idiot-phone in beginning of December , his wife also had an upgrade and previous I phone wasn’t backed up. Problem is they only have record of convos and calls from start of December. Please tell me if that can cause trouble. Or anyway to override this?
We are also attaching 2 money transfer receipts by sponsor to his wife in Pakistan.

Accommodation
The sponsor lives in a rented property from 10 years(since he came in uk). The property is rented by his parents. It’s same property they are renting from 10 years. And for some reason since 2017 they didn’t have renewed contract and I believe all tenancy agreement are rolling as per uk law. I am not sure if UKVI can object that the tenancy agreement is expired.
So I am attaching the tenancy agreement which is on his parents name.
Though he is living at this address, working and paying tax too , but the council tax is on his parents name. So attaching their parents council tax letter and receipts of current year.please tell me if this is a grey area or can cause delay or rejection of application.
I asked him to ask a solicitor or letting agent to get him an accommodation report. The property is 3 bedroom so and they have plenty room for sponsor and applicant to reside with them.
I am also attaching a statement of Consent by his parents that they are happy for sponsor and applicant to live in the property they are renting.
Please tell me if I can add anything to this.

Financial requirement

Sponsor eanrs above the finnical requirement threshold
Signed employment contact
Letter from employer
Sponsor has same job from over an year. So 6 months payslips and the bank statement showing salary paid in account for 6 months.

Applicant English lanaguahe IELTS A1 certificate.
Applicants Pre-Departure TB detection medical certificate.
A pre paid envelope for supporting documents to be sent have to sponsor.
A covering letter explaining table of content.
Please advise if there is anything missing and also any tips when sending the documents to Sheffield.

Your help will be much apperciated.
Thank you
hamzaa141