ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Settlement Appeal Post decision NARIC evidence. Paper Hearing.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sojasmine123
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Spousal Settlement Appeal Post decision NARIC evidence. Paper Hearing.

Post by Sojasmine123 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:03 am

Husband's settlement visa was denied due to not submitting a NARIC certificate of comparability. We got the NARIC certificate post the decision date and appealed. After emailing to enquire on progress we were told the ECM did not overturn the original decision and the case is to be considered by the judge on paper. We applied for an appeal on the papers.

I have two questions:

1) Will the judge over turn the decision or will the NARIC certificate be viewed as new evidence even though it relates to a degree obtained before the decision? It seems the trend pre 2012 was to overturn now I do not know what the trend is. I know post-decision evidence can be accepted in some cases. I just can't work out if this applies to the NARIC certificate.

2) Does anyone have experience of an on the paper appeal and what was their time line? What is the timeframe in which judges aim to decide on paper only cases and give their decision?

I have posted my timeline so far below:

Applied (priority): 5/05/18
Denied: 27/5/18
Appealed: 4/6/18
Notice of Pending appeal: 4/9/18
ECM given till: 17/12/18
Informed on 8/01/19 after enquiring on progress that the case would be decided by a judge.
Additional evidence to be submitted by: 15/2/19

Pak789
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Spousal Settlement Appeal Post decision NARIC evidence. Paper Hearing.

Post by Pak789 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:26 pm

Helo all I have done my administrative review for my uk spouse visa refusal 14 days before but today I received all my documents back but there is no email or letter about successful or unsuccessful I'm very confused