ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for ILR on Tier 2 visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kirankumar12
Newly Registered
India

Applied for ILR on Tier 2 visa

Post by kirankumar12 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:52 pm

Hi all experts,

Need some help/suggestions please.

i have applied for ILR on Sept 2018 last week on tier2 route same day service, but for further checks my application has been delayed and after few weeks compliance officers visited my company and requested more information. In December my company name is removed from the tier2 list of sponsors, i didn't hear anything from HO till now (Jan 2019) ..

Any suggestions/help will be appreciated..

thanks
Kiran

srsw

Re: Applied for ILR on Tier 2 visa

Post by srsw » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:13 pm

Check with employer if they have more info re compliance visit outcome and how the visit went.

If you are sure about the employer name missing from sponsor list, then better to apply for other jobs just in case as a backup plan. If you get visa curtailment letter down the line at least you may save some time and avoid stress by securing another job. You can always decline new job offer if things get clear with your current employer.
My advice is based on personal research/experience, so pls check relevant UKVI sources.