ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence W/P

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rimm
Newly Registered

Evidence W/P

Post by rimm » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:28 pm

Hello all

I just want to know my bro send application for WORKPERMIT with all the evidences but Ho said they did not receive any evidence related to his experience

1. we are worried becoz after sending also they said they did not receive .
( a) have they mistakenly not seen
(b) or they dont accept that evidence (if they not they should have said we are not satisfy )

(c) shall the employer write them again for their attention .
has anyone experience from this board this kind of statement from H.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:36 pm

If it is a work permit your brother should not have sent it, it is the employer's application.

I am not able to understand you clearly. However, an employer can request a review if a work permit application is refused.

You need to give the reasons for the refusal as they are written on the letter before I can give any more advice. They may have asked for something extra from the employer but they did not send it.

What is the job your brother wants to do?

rimm
Newly Registered

Post by rimm » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:01 pm

Hi

We have refusal letter they said they have not receive any eveidence related to his experience .The employer send the evidence .
If they wanted something extra they should have stated clearly we need more evidence .
now employer will send for review definately by writing to them about the letter they send already .

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:41 pm

Ok, but what does the letter actually say?