ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA(FM) documents required

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

afezoj
Newly Registered

EEA(FM) documents required

Post by afezoj » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:22 pm

Hi, my non EU husband is here since November on Family permit and we are preparing EEA(FM) application. I am Polish permanent resident in UK since 2009 and hold PR card.

We married in 2016 in Cairo and we have daughter born in 2015 who is british citizen. I was not living with my husband before exept when visiting him in Egypt.

My husband is working since 31/12/2018 and has one week payslip, letter from bank(not statement as he only recently opened the account), he is on tenancy agrteement and on gas and electricity bill.

Do we need to prove our relationship (texting, messanger calls and flight tickets etc) again as we only live together for under 2 months? This has all been proved before with EEA FP but because he has been refused FP 4 times I do not want to make any mistake that will lead to refusal of EEA(FM).

I don't have much time as his FP will expire in 18th February and I don't want him to loose the job.